Monday 19 July 2010

CANI - Yes you can!


Last year I was invited to Northern Ireland to talk to CANI (Canoe Association of NI) about running L1s and L2s. I was there for a very short time - and unfortunately didn't see much of Belfast culture, I saw the CANI offices, a Mexican resturant and a Starbucks! I did however have a very productive meeting, and met some great people. One person who kept in touch was Hugo Dale, a L5 coach who is very keen to run more coaching courses in NI. This week he has been working with me running a Level 2 at Upton Warren and on the Severn for Birmingham, Walsall and Sutton Canoe Clubs. Here's a photo of Hugo and myself looking a little like Tweedle Dee and tweedle Dum! He liked my PEAK UK BA so much he went and bought one, and we had one of the guys on the course who works for CAT, so we got supplied with caps! More photos to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment