Friday 14 May 2010

Baja Baby!

After the South West Symposium, Jen took all of the coaches down to La Bufadora, Baja for a spot of R&R.

On the way we stopped at a tamale stand and I got to ride one of the famous Zonkeys!!!We Surfed kayaks in the Pacific swellsWe played in the blowholesMost of us got ourselves in some kinda trouble, I think Jen is telling me off here, I don't know if it's cause I aint wearing sunscreen, cause I aint wearing a PFD (that's BA for the Brits), or cause I'm seal launching her glass boat!!! After a hard days paddling and breaking stuff we went to La Bufadora Tequila Bar and Grill, where it was Tacho and Tequila Tuesday! We had a couple of Margeritas, than I sangRussell played guitarWe all danced a littleDressed up a littleSome of the girls went a little crazy

A fun time was had by all!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment